£22000.00 - £28000 per annum + Benefits
Have you got experience in a supervisory, team leader or department manager role?
Take the next step in your career with a market leading business thats really going places!
If you thrive on pace, people and passion, then drive your career forward with this rapidly growing retailer.
Our client is a highprofile volume retailer renowned for valueformoney and excellent customer service, theyre very much on an upward trajectory, having undergone an impressive new store opening programme over the last few years. Our client is looking for future Store Managers.
As a Deputy Store Manager reporting to the Store Manager youll be leading a strong team, keeping a close focus on financial KPIs, including wages, wastage and shrinkage will form a key element of the role, together with nonfinancials such as customer service/feedback, internal audit and standards and compliance.
- Managing the day to day running of a department
- Acting as Duty Manager for the entire store in the absence of Store Management
- Assisting Store Management in achieving company KPIs
- Ensuring your team delivers exceptional customer service
- Delivering exemplary standards in store presentation, stock control, shrinkage and administration compliance
- Complying with all Health & Safety policies and legislation
The ideal candidate;
- Have a proven track record in a fast paced retail environment.
- Enjoy being on the shop floor
- Be target driven and customer service orientated
- Be highly motivated and ambitious
- Be a self starter with a can do attitude
£22,000 £28,000 plus bonus with great additional benefits, depending on experience
If this describes you, your skills and your aspirations and you want to join a vibrant retailer thats really going places, then send your full, up to date CV immediately to be considered for this role!
Posted 50 days ago