Refrigeration Engineer (Commercial)
£33000 - £35000 per annum
salary / Package: Up to £35,000 / 40 hour week / Bonus / Door to Door Pay / 25 Days Holiday a year + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shut Down / High Spec Company Van (Can be used for personal use) / Overtime Paid @ time 1.5 and Double time
We are a specialist Refrigeration company who are extremely proud to work with some of the biggest and best known blue chip brands in the world. We take the time to invest in our engineers and provide them with high spec vans and the latest tools so they always have the best tools for the job.
Our refrigeration engineers are responsible for the service and repair of a variety of commercial refrigeration equipment so you must have prior experience of this in order to be considered.
Qualifications / Experience:
- Must have worked in the industry for a minimum of 1 years as a refrigeration engineer.
- NVQ level 2 & valid FGas certificate .
- Experience on the following equipment is desirable cellar cooling, under counter, fridge, freezers, cold rooms
- Proof of right to work in the UK.
- Full driving licence
- Big Opportunity for Company Progression ( We have a proved record for promoting within )
- Company Van ( Top Spec with AC, Heated Seats, Alloys and Racking Throughout
- Company Fuel Card
- Company Phone
- Company Pension Scheme
- Overtime Available paid at time 1.5 and Sundays and bank holidays double time
- Company Bonus Scheme
- Local Work (Sheffield, Doncaster, Barnsley only!)
- 25 Days Holiday a year + Bank Holidays + Christmas Shut Down
- On call 1 in 10
- Tool Account
Please press apply now to submit your application. Alternatively, if you would like further information on this position or other positions win a similar sector, please feel free to contact our field service team on######### for a confidential conversation.
Relevant skills: Airconditioning, Refrigeration, Fridge, Engineer, Technician, FGas, NVQ LEVEL 1 / 2 / 3, commercial refrigeration, under counter, chiller, cold room
Posted 47 days ago