Dewsbury, West Yorkshire
£8.21 - £10.50 per hour + plus other benefits
Contract (Full time)
Pay Rates £8.21 £10.50ph
Precedo Healthcare has vacancies for experienced Healthcare Assistants for in Dewsbury supporting people with dementia and the elderly in nursing homes. We have a variety of work available from one shift per to full time depending on what you would like.
A key aspect of the role is encouraging and supporting clients to enable them to live as independently as possible with the highest standards of support and care.
Healthcare Assistant Requirements:
- Commitment to delivering outstanding support to the service users
- Passionate about supplying the right care to the individuals
- Eligibility to work in the UK
- 6 months experience in last 2 years supporting the elderly and people with dementia. (Desired)
- NVQ Level 2 in Health and Social Care
Benefits of working for Precedo Healthcare
- Excellent pay rates, above industry standard
- Flexible working hours to suit family or other commitments
- Free annual training
- Friendly and dedicated office based team
- Friend referral bonus scheme
- Holiday Pay
If you have not been contacted within 7 working days, please assume that on this occasion your application has been unsuccessful.
Do you know any Registered Nurses, Healthcare Assistants or Support Workers who are looking for agency work? Refer them to Precedo Healthcare and earn up to £200 in high street vouchers. Contact the West Yorkshire Office on######### to find out more.
Posted 68 days ago