Up to £18000 per annum + Negotiable
We are currently recruiting for an administrator based in the Warrington area.
Duties to include:
- Carrying out all administrative duties.
- Scheduling maintenance faults to inhouse engineers, external contractors and landlords for completion of work.
- Liaising with landlords, contractors, housing officers and other stakeholders via email and telephone.
- Supporting Team leaders
Following experience required:
- Proven communication skills
- Scheduling experience
- Excellent organisational skills with an ability to arrange many tasks and prioritise own workload to meet specific timescales
- Strong customer focus with the ability to work unsupervised or as part of a small team
- Excellent knowledge of Microsoft Office
- Able to demonstrate time management skills
Security clearance and CRB check will be done if successful at interview stage.
Posted 37 days ago