Finance Systems Analyst
£23000 - £26000 per annum
Robert Half are working with a market leading organisation based in Chippenham who are looking for a Finance Systems Analyst to join their team on a permanent, fulltime basis. This is an exciting opportunity to work for an established Bluechip organisation.
The main purpose of the role is to provide business user support for all Finance Systems across the wider business.
Main responsibilities include:
- Period reconciliations of general ledgers between systems
- Complex query resolution for purchase accounting
- Assist operational finance teams with accounting practices and ledger interrogation
- Ensure systems and balance sheet integrity
Second Line Functional System Support
- Data analysis and report writing to investigate issues or to support the wider business with adhoc management information
- Dealing with technical queries escalated from any part of the business through to resolution
- Providing end user training
- Support of all interfaces between Finance Systems and any operational feeder systems (including supplier statements, purchase orders, invoices, approvals)
The ideal candidate will be:
- Flexible and adaptable
- Have a clear customer focus
- Advanced data analysis skills
- Ability to multi task, work to deadlines, prioritise under pressure
- Ability and confidence to communicate effectively
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel
- A graduate or AAT studier
A market leading Bluechip organisation based in Chippenham who are known for offering progression and selfdevelopment opportunities with a national reach.
Salary & Benefits
This is a fulltime permanent opportunity based in Chippenham earning up to £26,000 pa DOE. Some of the benefits include pension, onsite parking and study support.
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 41 days ago