£35000 - £40000 per annum
Specialising in lettings, sales and property management, our clients boast an unrivalled passion and expertise for working in the property market. Their continued success means they have substantial plans to expand and are looking for talented and proactive individuals who will embrace the company ethos and further enhance the professional, highquality and personal services they provide.
As a Management Accountant, you will:
- Prepare monthly departmental management accounts including consolidation, prepayments, accruals and fixed assets.
- Produce further analysis of costs and revenues to business areas and respond to queries resulting from the issue of the management accounts
- Prepare monthly reconciliation of the balance sheet and reconciliation of all intercompany accounts
- Be involved in the preparation of the Statutory Accounts and schedules for Audit and assist with queries from the groups auditors during the annual audit process
- Compile tax schedules for preparation of Corporation Tax filing.
- Assist in the production of annual departmental budgets
- Manage acquisition accounting as required
- Complete returns to the Office For National Statistics
- Deal with adhoc queries and reporting as required
To succeed in this role you will need:
- Able to plan and prioritise
- Excellent IT skills Experience of Microsoft suite of products, Word, Excel and Dynamics is desirable
- Attention to detail
- Experience of divisional or departmental accounts
- ACCA or CIMA part or newly qualified
- GCSE Maths and English
The salary range/rates of pay is dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training.
Robert Half Ltd acts as an employment business for temporary positions and an employment agency for permanent positions. Robert Half is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Suitable candidates with equivalent qualifications and more or less experience can apply. Where rates of pay or salary ranges are detailed these are dependent upon your experience, qualifications or training. If you wish to apply for this position please read our Privacy Notice which details how we may use, process, store and disclose your Personal Information: https://www.roberthalf.co.uk/privacynotice.
Posted 40 days ago