Supply Chain Manager
NRL are recruiting on behalf of an industry leading engineering company for a Supply Chain Manager based in Cumbria.
About the role:
- An experienced Supply Chain Manager is required to manage the Supply Chain Management activities relating to a programme of major projects.
What you will be responsible for:
- Strategic Supply Chain Engagement
- Supplier Qualification and ongoing renewal of Supplier Certification throughout the lifetime of the programme
- Supply Chain Stakeholder Management both internally and across programme partners
- Financial checks on current and future suppliers
- Supplier performance checks and supplier quality alerts
- Provide support to the Commercial Manager in development of strategies.
- Qualification in Procurement/Supply Chain Management/MCIPS is desirable
- Nuclear experience is an advantage
What's in it for you:
- Permanent staff role
- Generous holiday entitlement
- Private health care
- Support to gain professional accreditation's
Posted 29 days ago