Development Team Lead (Power BI and Database)
City of London, London
Up to £60000 per annum
An awardwinning sports marketing agency are recruiting a Head of Development to lead and inspire a team of database and Power BI developers in their Central London office.
They currently employ around 200 professionals across Europe and North America, taking a datadriven, serviceled approach to help some of the worlds most iconic sportsrights holders to overcome commercial challenges and continually drive engagement and revenue.
Simply put, they use data to provide customer insights and inform toplevel decisionmaking, and provide innovative solutions using the latest technologies in digital marketing, data visualisation and machinelearning.
This is an exciting opportunity to lead your team as the business takes on a new strategy, which you will help to cocreate.
- You will be reporting directly to the development Director, responsible for leading a multidisciplined team of database and Power BI developers, whilst continually driving cuttingedge solutions.
- You will ensure alignment between the development team and client team, whilst working closely with the management and commercial operations team to oversee this.
- You will be happy to get stuck in and use your expertise to solve difficult problems.
- You will create a strategy to recruit and grow your team, whilst developing a training programme to ensure their continued development.
- Significant experience in SQL, SSIS, Power BI, SASS Tabular Model, the Microsoft (Azure) Tech Stack.
- Experience with Scrum and Agile management.
- Experience building, running and leading a highperforming and autonomous team.
- Experience driving innovation and performance at team and company level.
- A passion for promoting the personal development of others.
- A passion for sports, and a desire to contribute to the industry.
- Salary of £60,000 with biannual reviews
- Biannual bonuses
- 23 days holiday, with option to buy an additional 3 increasing with tenure
- A fun, social culture, with weekly sports clubs and the opportunity to attend renowned sporting events
Interviews are already taking place, so if this exciting opportunity appeals to you, please apply ASAP for your application to be considered.
Posted 13 days ago