Our client are looking for a cleaner that can start work immediately in the Nelson area. This is a parttime position. The role would be suited to a candidate looking for no more than 12.5 hours per week. This contract is due to run until the end of September 2019 although there is a possibility of this becoming a permanent position.
The client we are supporting work closely with Job Centre Plus and DWP. They have contracts across the UK and they are continuously looking to add new members of staff to their teams.
Previous experience in a similar environment would be beneficial although training will be provided.
- Report to Supervisor/Manager any maintenance issues that may arise.
- To carry out cleaning work as requested.
- Problem solving and working under your own initiative.
- Ensure cupboards are kept clean and locked when not being used.
- Health & Safety checks throughout the building.
Please click apply if you are interested.
Alternatively, you can email a copy of your latest CV to Christian @ Carbon60global.com
The recruiter has stated that all applicants for this job should be able to prove they are legally entitled to work in the UK. Carbon60 is a trading name of Carbon60 Limited an Employment Business/Agency.
Posted 14 days ago