Nursing Home Manager
Barnsley, South Yorkshire
£55000 - £60000 per annum
JOB REF: 38333
An opportunity for an experienced Home Manager has become available at a wellknown provider in the Rochdale area in one of their Nursing Homes.
- The successful candidate will be an experienced Registered Manager with excellent communication, people and multitasking skills, capable of leading and motivating a team of Nurses and Carers. My client is looking for a strong candidate that has come from a care background who is nurse qualified.
- You will be required to attend meetings, liaise with outside agencies including CQC, Social services and relatives and therefore must be confident and articulate.
- You must have previous General management experience, managing large teams of people with at least 2 years experience in a senior management capacity.
- You must be a qualified RGN or RMN OR RNLD
- The salary for this position is up to £60,000 + Performance bonuses end of year potential earnings £100,000 (depending on experience) with a great benefits package.
- The ideal candidate will have
- * Managers Award or equivalent
- * Management experience of working in a Nursing Home
- * Have a positive attitude towards improving Standards of Care
- * Possess good, strong leadership skills and works well as part of a team
- The Home: 26 Beds
- Registered Care Categories:
- Dementia * Mental Health Condition * Old Age * Physical Disability * Sensory Impairment * Substance Misuse * Younger Adults
- If this position would be of interest, do not hesitate to get in contact with Josh Carter via email or telephone.#########
Posted 34 days ago