£18 - £20 per hour
Role: Data Analyst
Duration: 12 Months
Rate of Pay: £18 £20/hour
This is an exciting opportunity to join a world leading company within the Energy industry. My client are looking for enthusiastic, self starters with strong experience in Data Management and reporting.
- Maintain processes and tools for collecting and reporting Power business Optimisation metrics.
- Ensure metrics are aligned and harmonised with Power business Gas Optimisation
- Maintain operating reporting rhythms
- Provide the regions with the reporting and analysis they need for monthly and weekly pacing and chasing
- Support critical projects and initiatives as required
- Ensure compliance with all regulations and integrity policies.
- Support resource utilisation transfers between locations and development/training opportunities.
- Perform other responsibilities as necessary.
- Broad experience in live data management and reporting
- A minimum of 3 years experience in Operations, Supply Chain and/ or Product Service.
- Good knowledge in VBA Excel
- Some Tableau experience desirable
- Willingness and ability to travel 10% of the time as required
- Excellent data management and reporting skills
- Verbal and written communication skills
- Business, commercial and financial acumen
- Excellent team player
- Excellent analytical skills
To apply please submit your CV in the first instance.
Posted 30 days ago