Customer Service Administrator
£Competitive + Benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Are you an experienced administrator with excellent attention to detail? Are you seeking a new challenge within a forward-thinking business?
If the answer is YES, the team at Avant Homes, want to hear from you. As part of our continued commitment to our customers, we are now recruiting for a Customer Service Administrator to join our excellence driven Customer Services team based at our North East regional office in Sunderland.
What will you be doing?
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-paced team, where you will provide key administrative support for the Customer Service function within a busy office environment. Key Customer Service Administrator duties include:
- Supporting the effective administration of the Customer Service department
- Assisting in the preparation of key status reports and updates on all KPIs relating to the Customer Service function.
- Maintaining departmental records and filing, archiving and data retrieval systems ensuring that information is stored and filed in line with departmental and data protection/security requirements.
- Effectively communicating with internal and external stakeholders.
- Contributing to the development and improvement of defined administrative procedures to meet company policy and quality standards and improvements.
- To work as part of the Customer Service support team to ensure the delivery of a fully-effective administration function for the department and business.
What do you need?
To be successful as our Customer Service Administrator, you will hold previous experience of working within a similar administration and customer-based role. You will also have:
- Extensive knowledge and application of Microsoft Office, including Microsoft Word and Microsoft Excel
- Excellent organisational skills
- Previous administration experience
- Ability to work under own initiative and manage time effectively
- Strong verbal and written communication
- A basic understanding of House building is desirable yet not essential
In return for you hard work as our Customer Service Administrator, we can offer you a competitive salary of £17,000pa + Company performance related bonus + benefits
Avant Homes is the fastest growing housebuilder in the UK. Operating in Scotland, the northeast of England, Yorkshire, Central Derbyshire and the Midlands, we have five regional offices and employ over 700 people.
Our vision is to transform the UK housebuilding sector through the constant advancement and innovation of our brand and product, to provide buyers with increasingly better lifestyles, homes and places to live.
Apply today for the role of Customer Service Administrator and be part of something extraordinary!
If you are successful in being shortlisted for this position, please be aware that as part of our recruitment and selection process, you will be asked to complete an online skills test.
Avant Homes – Good.Better.Different
*Closing Date:*20th September 2019
No terminology in this advert is intended to be deemed discriminatory. We are happy to accept applications from all suitably qualified persons regardless of their age, gender, race, religion, disability, sexual orientation or marital status.
Posted 71 days ago