Competitive + Benefits
A unique and exciting opportunity has arisen for a 7+ years' PQE childcare solicitor/barrister to join this leading Legal 500 firm's team in Leeds.
- The role will be predominantly supporting a local authority client in childcare advocacy within children’s services. The firm is looking for an experienced and confident children’s lawyer with strong case management and advocacy skills. There will also be an opportunity to undertake Court of Protection hearings and local government law work.
The role will involve case management of children’s services matters across the spectrum of child protection and wider safeguarding matters. There will be close links with the client to provide high calibre and efficient working with supervisory support as well as junior support.
- The role will also include special educational needs and general health and social care work where capacity allows. The job location will be based in the Leeds office but will include some co-location with the client, along with court hearings in York and elsewhere on a needs basis.
- You will need childcare law and advocacy experience. Public law/regulatory knowledge and Court of Protection experience would be beneficial, with human rights law experience being desirable.
- This is a rare and exciting opportunity for a childcare solicitor/barrister. Applications are welcome from candidates who fit the above brief.
- Apply via the link or contact Rachael Atherton for further information.#########
Posted 47 days ago