Registered Manager - L9
£39500 - £40000 per annum
Liverpool (L9 area)
Upto £40,000 per annum plus 20% bonus
Are you a positive and energetic individual who thrives on creating an environment that inspires young people to fulfil and explore their full potential, in a safe, secure and fun environment? We may have the perfect role for you.
I am looking for an outstanding and motivated individual to manage a Children's home rated Good for young people with autism and learning difficulties.
For your commitment and hard work as a Registered Manager you will be rewarded with:-
• A competitive salary of up to £40,000 per annum
• Plus opportunity to earn up to 20% of salary as bonus
• Pension Scheme
• 25 days holiday + bank holidays
• Continued personal development, support with level 5 and level 7 qualifications, progression to senior level
Job Requirements for the Registered Manager Role:
• Overall management of the home and register with Ofsted
• Ensure high standard of care for the children and young people
• Referrals and correct placements
• Reviews and meetings
• To ensure effective induction of all staff, together supervision of trained staff, mentorship and assessment
The suitable candidate for the Registered Manager will have:-
• Experienced Deputy or Registered Manager of children's homes.
• LD/Autism knowledge
• Level 5 Leadership and Management
• Childcare legislation and Safeguarding knowledge
My client is a well established and nationwide employer which provides care for children and young people to a high standard throughout the UK. They have access to great training and provide clear policies, procedures and guidance on the work required.
You will have a desire and passion for ensuring children feel safe and nurtured. You will have the skills and the drive to shape the service and strive to ensure the vision of the client is met.
To apply please contact Kathy for an informal chat######### or email a copy of your up to date CV to k.starkey @purosearch.com
Posted 22 days ago