Production Engineering Manager
£50000.00 - £80000.00 per annum + Benefits
My client is seeking a Production Engineering Manager to join their team, they supply into the motorsport industry and are looking for someone technically minded to join their team.
This company are calling out for strong technically minded manager who not only can thrive within an extremely fast paced manufacturing environment, but also manages and coachs other members of the team. You may not have had years and years of man management but thats fine, as long as you have that passion for it the company are willing to invest in you. The team you will manage are all production focused so you be require a strong technical background including significant knowledge of mechanical engineering.
The day to day duties for the Production Engineering Manager position would include:
* Provide technical support to the shop floor and resolve any issues
* Manage and motivate production managers and team leaders
* Provide new ideas and coaching for production staff
* Supervise production schedule planning process to ensure efficiency
* Take responsibility alongside managers for production delivery
My Client works alongside some of the largest and most successful companies in the world and are very established within their niche in the industry. The role is a senior position within the organisation and will offer someone the chance to make a daily difference to the business performance so comes with an amount of autonomy and responsibility.
For the Production Engineering Manager position there are several essential skills and experience required, such as:
* Previous experience from within in a high performing fast paced manufacturing environment
* Ability to react to production demands
* Passionate about people development
* Have previous mechanical engineering experience so you can have credible conversations with technical staff
* Able to work under pressure
On the production side there are around 100 employees on site who would be under your direct/indirect supervision. The role will be working on a Monday to Friday basis on a 40 hour week.
If you think you would be qualified for the Production Engineering Manager position and would like to find out more about the role and the organisation, please click to apply now.
*Please do not apply for this role if you do not meet the above criteria, as only candidates who meet the above criteria will be contacted further.
Posted 10 days ago