Registered Branch Manager - Domiciliary
£35000 - £35000 Per Annum £35,000 pa + bonuses!
I am working on behalf of a very reputable Domiciliary Service provider that requires an experienced Registered Manager for their branch based in Barnet.
A forward-thinking Home Care provider, dedicated to providing person-centred care services to older people, adults with physical, mental health needs and adults with learning disabilities. They work together with the local health professionals, PCTs, different parts of communities and charities with the aim to provide a holistic service to all our clients in order to allow them to remain independent in their own home for as long as possible.
This particular branch provides 400 hours of care per week. They operate predominantly in the private market. They are a friendly, passionate and continually evolving home care branch, who's main purpose is to deliver high quality care to their clients.
You will duties for this role include:
- Provide leadership, management and the highest level of support to the Team, to ensure the very best outcomes in everything we do
- Ability to take ownership of achieving the highest levels of compliance with regards to regulations, laws, quality standards & policies, ensuring we achieve exceptional CQC inspections.
- Accountable for the Health and Safety of staff and clients; ensuring relevant policies and procedures are followed at all times providing a safe working environment.
- Ensure consistent application of Right at Home policies, procedures and approved practice; and to promote our aims and values
- Continually review and improve processes to ensure the most effective and efficient service is being delivered to our clients
- Ability to identify and recruit high quality Carer Givers, implement excellent training and maintain high retention ratios
- Ensure the provision of staff training is implemented and the delivery of very high-quality care services, to vulnerable people living in their own home, is achieved consistently
- To take ownership of quality assurance and governance through scheduled Spot Checks, Service Reviews, Internal Audits, and Annual Surveys.
- To be a key figure in ensuring the business grows sustainably but in line with commercial targets
- Willingness to attend training, meetings, conferences outside of local area from time to time.
- Hold, or be working towards, an NVQ Level 4 (RMA) or QCF Level 5 qualification in Social Care
- In depth understanding of CIW assessment criteria
- Management experience of service provision in the care industry
- Experience in managing people and driving a positive and productive team
- You can demonstrate a positive vision of homecare and how you will influence positive change.
- Understanding and participation in quality of care and growth of business
- Up to £35,000 pa bonuses!
If you are interested in hearing more about this vacancy please contact George Pierce on######### or email #########
As part of our continual pursuit of quality candidates we appreciate and reward candidate recommendations from you if we successfully secure them a position. We will reward you with £200 if you recommend a new candidate to us who is not already registered and we secure them a role for a minimum of 1 month. So, if this position is not for you but you know someone who might be interested why not earn a bit of cash anyway!
Key words: Domiciliary Care, Registered Branch Manager, Domiciliary Branch Manager, Private Care
Posted 25 days ago