Nurse - Care Centre
Scunthorpe, North Lincolnshire, England
£30,026 - 40,435 per year + benefits
Permanent (Full time)
Nurse - Care Centre
Location : Scunthorpe
Starting Salary : £16.04 per hour ( £30,026 - £40,035 per annum )
over time paid at £25 per hour!
Hours: Full time hours or Part time hours depending on preference (Options of: 24 hours, 36 hours 48 hours, or similar options available)
Shifts : Days shifts, Night shifts or a mixture of both (you can choose depending on your preference / availability in the home)
Contract type: Permanent
Very positive, friendly and supportive work environment
You will be working for a fantastic care provider who can offer you the chance to progress within your career. There are plenty of opportunities to take part in additional training.
As a Registered Nurse you will be responsible for the monitoring of the health and wellness of the residents, you will assist in training and monitoring of medication care administration, communicate with resident support services and families and maintain clinical quality assurance.
Nursing Home Details : The Nursing Home is highly rated on carehome.co.uk with a rating of 8.6 / 10. The reviews have come from staff, families and residents.
Shift Pattern: The Nursing Home can accommodate part-time or full-time hours and they can be flexible with shifts.
- A full and thorough induction programme
- Fantastic support with Learning and Development - fully funded clinical skills and mandatory training
- Full support with revalidation
- Excellent over time rates: £25 per hour for any over time shift worked (payments made to staff who work one or more shift over their contracted hours)
- Details of their holiday scheme: we pay 12.1% holiday pay on every hour that a nurse works up to a max of 167 hours per month. Salaried staff have the equivalent of 28 days holidays which is 20 days plus bank holidays - this is normally calculated in hours for ease and managed by the individual home Managers
- A very strong talent development programme with a clear development structure
- Ongoing and regular training
- Free access to RCNi eLearning system to support learning and development and revalidation
- Mentoring and involvement in HCA / Support worker development
- DBS check provided free of charge
- Unique holiday scheme that allows flexibility
- Uniforms, drinks and parking provided free of charge
- Additional shifts available at other homes across the company to add to income required
For more information or to apply please call Rebecca on######### or email ######### Or please text me your name and number so we can arrange a time to speak:######### the mobile number does not accept calls, only text messages ) Please quote reference
Posted 73 days ago