Senior Recruitment Consultant Accountancy & Finance
Manchester, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £35000 per annum + Commission: £50,000 - £70,000 OTE (Year1)
The Portfolio Group is an awardwinning, specialist recruitment consultancy based in the heart of the City. With four divisions providing highly tailored recruitment services to the Payroll, Credit Control, Procurement and Human Resources & Benefits sectors, we are one of the fastest growing recruitment companies in the UK with an enviable client base and a reputation as a clear market leader.
With new business levels at a record high we are looking to recruit a number of outstanding individuals to be part of our continued expansion and next phase of our exciting development. You will have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and respected clients in the country. We require highly personable, motivated and driven professionals who share our values that hardwork, honesty and integrity deliver success and long term business relationships.
2019 offers a hugely exciting time for Portfolio as were continuing to grow our brandnew offices in Manchester, giving opportunity for us to bring on some fantastic new, experienced talent. We have a team of experienced Recruitment Consultants in place already making a huge impact on the market they now require more future superstars to continue this expansion!
Portfolios Recruitment Consultants will:
- Have the opportunity to recruit for some of the biggest and most respected clients in the country working on a high volume of live vacancies across multiple industry sectors ranging from Financial Services to Technology, Media to Retail, FMCG to Manufacturing, Construction to Hospitality, Education to Healthcare and Aerospace to Automotive
- Take immediate ownership of existing key client relationships (warm desks) and be responsible for ongoing development and pipelining of new clients.
- Act as a sector expert to your clients, candidates and colleagues, including cross selling for other Portfolio division consultants. This will mean youre in your development of attracting active and passive talent to market and prospect to live and potential vacancies with our clients.
- Be expected to hold candidate and client meetings to better understand needs, wants and motivations providing an honest and consultative approach.
- Provide ongoing strategic planning to grow and expand your client and candidate pool in order to achieve full earning potential.
We offer our Senior Recruitment Consultants:
- A progressive, exciting and fastpaced working environment with the opportunity to work within a fantastic team of motivated and passionate consultants.
- Working for a Sunday Times 100 Best Companies to Work For company you will have access to amazing staff incentives, development programmes and an uncapped commission and bonus scheme. Theres a reason why our staff retention is hugely above industry average here and people stay with us for many years (and in some case the entirety of their careers!)
- Unbeatable company culture mixing a fantastic working environment within the monstrous Peninsula building in Manchester, overlooking Manchester Victoria station. Youll have hugely strong ties to our London HQ where we both work closely as well as share social events both in London and Manchester all of course paid on the company!
Were looking for applicants for this post to have experience in a recruitment setting, regardless of previous specialism focus. Our biggest focus is on the attitude, drive and personality of potential consultants.
Please apply with your updated CV and expect to be contacted from our recruitment team ASAP.
Recruitment Consultant / Experienced Recruitment Consultant / Recruiter / Permanent Recruitment Consultant / Temporaries Recruitment Consultant / Temps Recruitment Consultant / Temps Consultant / Perms Consultant
Accountancy / Finance / Payroll / Credit Control / Accounts Receivable / Accounts Payable
Posted 39 days ago