Contract Delivery Manager
South West London, Greater London, England
To provide support to the Account Manager with service delivery and performance management on a National Contract in the Commercial Real Estate Sector.
The Contract Manager is a key role providing strategic and tactical operational leadership and direction within defined geographical boundaries across the region.
Key responsibilities include ensuring all engineering activity within Mobile Engineering Services scope of responsibility are completed to cost, timescales and appropriate quality standards as required by Integral and the client. Ensure adherence and 100% compliance to Account / Mobile Engineering KPI's & SLA's. Ensure relevant client asset maintenance complies with statutory maintenance routines. Assist the technical staff and Authorised Persons on technical matters.
Personal Qualities and Experience
- Ability to build positive relationships with the client
- Communicates using appropriate styles, methods and timings
Role Models enthusiasm and energy about their work and encourages others to do the same.
- Demonstrates resourcefulness when acquiring additional professional expertise.
- Uses tact and diplomacy to exchange information and handle sensitive issues
Project a professional demeanor with colleagues, clients and their customers
- Ability to clearly communicate work tasks and win the commitment of others to achieving high levels of operational performance
- Ability to understand the key financial, labour and material variables within budgets in order to maximise the return for Integral
- Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to build positive relationships with Client in order to speedily resolve day to day operational problems and identify opportunities for increasing the level of profitable business arising from these relationships
- Self-motivated and capable of working within a team environment
- Ability to maintain an objective and positive focus through periods of high and sustained work pressure
Duties and Responsibilities
- Manages/Supervises the daily activities of business or technical support or operations
Has formal Manager responsibilities; sets priorities for and coaches employees to meet daily deadlines
- Full understanding of Contract SLA and KPI and delivers these whilst ensuring best practice
- Innovative management to meet changing business or operational circumstances
- Management of action plans to implement any improvement initiatives
- Appropriately challenges superiors to utilise the whole team in a more effective, efficient and beneficial way if applicable.
- Sets priorities for the team to ensure task completion; coordinates work activities with others
- Builds Partnerships with Client and Colleagues through open transparent and timely communication.
- Ensure a professional image of Integral is presented to clients and visitors, and ensure excellence in customer service is delivered and promoted at all times.
- Debtor management.
Ensure that a consistent level of service delivery is provided across each Integral Branch.
- Make decisions guided by policies, procedures and business plan.
- Continually communicate with staff.
- Recognise, respect and reward the contributions and achievements of others.
Drive and encourage development of self and others through learning and on the job experience.
- Understand Integral processes and business model.
- Uses judgement to identify and resolve day-to-day technical and operational problems
- Assist others in solving professional or technical problems.
Posted 13 days ago