Pre - Edinburgh | Zoek UK
This Browser does not support all the features of .
For the best experience please use a Modern Browser.
Permanent (Full time)
At TTM Healthcare we are proud to have partnered with a leading private hospital group with locations all over the UK and continuously growing. They currently offer treatment to patients undergoing medical and surgical interventions including general surgery, ENT, gastroenterology, gynaecology, orthopaedics, ophthalmology, oncology and cardiology. They operate within state of the art facilities equipped with the latest technology and also offer a range of diagnostics imaging tests and scans. Their hospitals are able to offer the most complex surgeries to patients with exceptional aftercare both inpatient and outpatient.
The overall responsibility within this role to work across their busy Pre-Assessment department, pre-assessing patients prior to their admission to hospital for surgery.
Working alongside the Senior Staff Nurses as a Pre-Assessment Nurse in the unit you will be responsible for ensuring the right standard of care is provided to all patients at all time and that they received a comprehensive and quality service. You will have an innate ability to quickly identify any pre surgery concerns or possible complications that could arise and work to ensure that patients are at optimum health when admitted for surgery. You will call out these assessments on a daily basis either face to face of over the phone ensuring all required documentation is completed. As the Pre-assessment Nurse you will work closely with other departments within the hospital admissions to ensure that all aspects of the patients surgery and admission to hospital is adequately organised. You will also ensure that the patient is fully briefed on every aspect of their hospital admission.
To be eligible for the role, you will need to:
• Be an NMC registered nurse with experience of working in a pre-assessment or surgical setting
• Have a passion for high quality patient safety and care
• Experience of customer care, including interacting with challenging customers and situations
• Have the willingness to undergo further training and development to broaden your skill set
• Be a caring and compassionate nurse with strong attention to detail and the ability to work well under pressure.
• Adapt easily to new situations and be able to build strong working relationships within the team
You will enjoy the following benefits:
• Holiday entitlement
• GP services
• Life Assurance
• Season Ticket Loan
• Eye Test
• Childcare Vouchers
• Gym Membership
• Continued professional development
Apply now for a call back to discuss the role in more detail Ref IND CB
TTM Healthcare is an Equal Opportunities Employer.