Senior Front End Developer
- Who you are
Key skills we would like you to have are:-
- React JS Library
- SCSS/LESS pre-processors
- User interface / user interaction design
- Responsive design
- Front-end (CSS) frameworks & Bootstrap
- Ideally you will have some experience of Redux, Node.js, Webpack
- Experience of backend development utilising C would be desirable
- Experience of integrating with RESTful APIs & Experience of UX/UI design will be highly desirable.
Experience of asynchronous/reactive programming & Involvement in end-to-end Software Development Life Cycle (Agile, scrum-based) will be very much welcomed.
- What you’ll do
Working as part of Zonal’s R&D teams developing market leading technology solutions for the UK’s biggest hospitality companies, you will be part of a cross functional team, comprising of Test Engineers, Developers and Business Analysts. You will be a fully hands on member of the team.
Responsibilities will involve:-
- Ensuring the delivery of product features into product releases at the required level of quality
- Pro-actively participating in the full development lifecycle
- Monitoring and reporting on the production usage of the product to help identify areas of weakness/risk
- Championing expertise to ensure quality of product throughout all stages of the development lifecycle
Mentoring others within the team
- Are you our missing ingredient?
If you’ve booked a table or hotel room, ordered and paid for food and drinks, received loyalty offers, or downloaded your favourite hang out’s app, you will likely have used a Zonal product.
We are a family business with Scottish roots. We operate from our modern head office in Edinburgh to our Marketing Technologies Division in Staffordshire, or our Innovation Centre in Abingdon and hotel management solutions base in Cardiff.
We pride ourselves on our open culture where everyone can make a difference. We are going on an exciting journey and we need more like-minded travellers to help us get there! If this sounds like you then we would love to hear from you!
Posted 5 days ago