Oxford, Oxfordshire, England
£45k - 50k per year + + Benefits
- Our client is part of well-known Group throughout the world and provides a comprehensive range of professional lighting and control systems for architectural, commercial, floodlighting, industrial, hazardous area and tunnel applications.
- Our client sell specialist lighting solution into Clean Rooms, Healthcare and Custodial clients
- Supply International state-of-the art products and systems.
- They have invested in a research and development department, to ensure they are at the forefront of their market
- Extensive growth in recent years offering opportunities for progression for its employees
- Selling a range of lighting, offering solutions to ME consultants, end users, pharmaceutical, healthcare, educations
- As a Specification Manager you will be working on a project by project basis, providing solutions to a varied customer base. Specifying a solution to the consultants as well as influencing end users in their choice of product
- You will have a broad range of lighting products available, to take to the clients in the region
The Ideal Person:
- You should have experience specifying a technical product, ideally within the end user and specifier market into a wide range of customers. Working within the mechanical and electrical market would be ideal
- Self-starter, proven track record within lightening sales
- Able to commute to Central London
- Enjoy working as part of a team, towards a common goal of increasing the company's market share
Consultant: Guy Marshall
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK.
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Posted 7 days ago