KS1 Teaching Assistant
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, England
£59.80 - 59.80 per day
Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) - Middlesbrough - £59.80 Per Day (PAYE)
Vision for Education are working closely with a number of primary schools in Middlesbrough and looking to recruit an experienced Level 3 Teaching Assistant (TA) to join our successful supply register.
It is imperative that the successful candidate has the ability to work well in a team environment and can build strong and lasting relationships with children, staff and parents.
The successful Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) will be expected to work within fast-paced Key Stage 1 (KS1) teams and must be passionate about enhancing the lives of the children in their care and act as a positive role model at all times. Experience of working in Key Stage 1 (KS1) is vital.
As a Key Stage 1 (KS1) Teaching Assistant (TA) you must:
- Be passionate about working with children.
- Support the values and aims of the school.
- Be a positive role model for the children in your care.
- Be willing to work as part of a team.
- Encourage good behaviour and respect between the children in your care.
To be considered for this position you must:
- Have recent experience of working within Key Stage 1 (KS1).
- Hold at least a Level 3 Teaching Assistant (TA) qualification.
- Have a passion for education and furthering children's development.
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people. All candidates will be required to complete our safeguarding checks and undergo an enhanced DBS check.
If you are a Key Stage 1 (KS1) teaching assistant (TA) and think you may be suitable for the above post, please do not hesitate to contact Vision for Education Teesside Primary Branch on######### , for a confidential chat.
Posted 11 days ago