Graduate AutoCAD Engineer
£20000 - £26000 per annum
Graduate AutoCAD Engineerrequired for a wellestablished manufacturer based near Ammanford, South Wales. Our client is looking for an Engineering / Design Graduate to join a team of experienced Design & Project Engineers.
This is an excellent opportunity for either a Graduate straight from University to kickstart their career, or for an experienced Engineer with a proficient with AutoCAD.
Graduate AutoCAD Engineer**Position Overview**
- Producing AutoCAD drawings for both customer purposes and fabrication
- Successfully managing projects and keeping customers updated on progress updates
- Identifying areas for continual improvements
- Liaising with customers to provide solutions to customer requirements
- Carrying out research and development of new products and materials
Graduate AutoCAD Engineer**Position Requirements**
- Degree qualification within an Engineering or Design orientated subject
- Based in a commutable distance of Ammanford, South Wales
- Strong communication skills
- Proficient in the use of AutoCAD
- Full UK Driving License
Graduate AutoCAD Engineer**Position Remuneration**
- Salary £20,000 £26,000 Dependent upon experience
- 31 days holiday, including bank holidays
- Company benefits package
We, Bennett and Game Recruitment, a technical recruitment agency based in Chichester are acting as a Recruitment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Join us on Twitter, Facebook or LinkedIn Search Bennett and Game Recruitment.
Posted 19 days ago