Up to £18000.00 per annum + FANTASTIC BENEFITS
EARLY FINISH ON A FRIDAY + CAREER PROGRESSION + PRIVATE HEALTHCARE
Get Recruited are proud to be recruiting on behalf of an established manufacturer based in Telford who, due to expansion, are seeking a dedicated Accounts Administrator to join their team.
Working in a fast paced environment, as the Administrator you will be a key part of the team, working closely with the accounts team and managing the day to day accounts within the company. You will be the point of contact for any invoicing queries, whilst checking invoices for charge errors.
A dynamic role, the successful Accounts Administrator will need to be able to multi task, whilst having a high attention to detail and the confident to chase late payments. This role would suit an individual who is looking to progress their career, whilst enjoying a supportive working environment.
- As the Accounts Administrator, you will be collating orders from the processing department and inputting onto the systems
- Print off daily invoices, matching to delivery notes and price check
- Check invoices for charge errors, passing back to the credit controller
- Report any NCRs as and when they occur
- Assist with sales invoicing
- Scan on all orders and file in date order
- Covering reception when required
- Carry out ad hoc duties as required
- Previous experience in an Accounts Administrator role
- Knowledge of excel is essential
- Excellent communication skills
- The ability to work within a team
- Excellent IT skills with a good working knowledge of Microsoft Office
- £18,000 basic salary
- 28 days holiday
- Free parking
- Private healthcare
- Pension contribution
- Career progression
- Fantastic working environment
Shortlisting is taking place so please send your CV in for immediate consideration
Get Recruited is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Posted 53 days ago