Leatherhead, Surrey, England
£19,198 per year + £720 Car Allowance
Leasehold Officer - £19,198 + £780 Car Allowance - Perm - Part-Time - Surrey
Social Housing Recruitment have a new and exciting opportunity for a Leasehold Officer to work with an award-winning housing association. The organisation we are partnering with are ambitious, expanding and wanting to make a difference to the local community.
The successful Leasehold Officer will take responsibility for managing leasehold properties working as part of a team to deliver the best customer experience.
Why is it a great opportunity?
- The organisation is committed to making positive changes to the community by providing affordable quality homes.
- To work for a customer focused, diverse, inclusive and supportive workforce who support learning and development opportunities.
- They are an organisation who have clear and concise communication and strategy goals.
The Leasehold Officer responsibilities include:
- Providing a customer focused service dealing with leasehold and tenancy management issues.
- Liaising with mortgage companies and solicitors and occasionally attending court.
- Processing applications and advising on enquiries relating to Right to Buy and Right to Acquire properties.
- Carrying out informal and formal consultations including s20 consultations.
The successful Leasehold Officer must possess:
- Experience working within housing.
- An understanding of leasehold and tenancy management issues.
- Experience dealing with complex issues verbally and in writing.
In return, the successful candidate will receive a salary of £19,198 + £720 car allowance. On top of this, you will receive a fantastic benefits package including 12.5 days annual leave rising with service, opportunities for learning and career development and a choice of flexible benefits.
To discuss further, please contact Social Housing Recruitment and speak to Becky Joiner######### for an informal and confidential discussion or email ######### .
Posted 11 days ago