Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, England
£100 - 150 per day
Cover Teacher - Grimsby
Teaching Personnel have a number of exclusive partnership clients based in Grimsby, including an Outstanding provision. As a Cover Teacher with Teaching Personnel, you will complete the following roles and duties on a daily basis:
- Delivering pre planned lessons across a range of curriculum areas, including Maths, English, Science, Art, Humanities, Design Technology and many more!
- Providing regular support and continuity at the same clients, in order to provide a better learning experience to students
- Following behaviour policies in-line with the School and provisions you will be attending
- Regular cover placements can lead to long term positions, so the willingness to plan and mark is ideal, but not essential
Benefits of working with Teaching Personnel:
- Daily pay rate of GBP100 to GBP150 paid weekly through our own PAYE system, meaning no Umbrella company deductions!
- Exclusive partnership agreements across mainstream Secondary and Post 16 Provisions; Ofsted graded Outstanding and Good
- Access to a range of CPD courses to enhance your skill set, including links to curriculum resources, Team Teach, Autism Awareness, Child Psychology and many more!
- A dedicated team of friendly Recruitment Consultants who will seek out your ideal job role and find the right placement for you!
To apply for teaching work in Grimsby, please contact Kerry Fowler at Teaching Personnel, or upload your CV by clicking the 'Apply applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see teachingpersonnel.com/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
Posted 5 days ago