£45000 - £55000 per annum +
You have a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company based in Farnham. As a Quality Manager, you will be an integral part of the business Ensuring that all products meet their required standard(s). You will be committed to quality of output, on time delivery, efficiency, and continuous improvement and cost conscious. Having experience within a heavily regulated industry will be advantageous.
You will be responsible for ensuring all products are in line with regulations and compliance, as well as to maintain and continuously improve the Quality Management and Regulatory Compliance Systems throughout.
- At least 5 years experience in a similar Quality Assurance & Regulatory role.
- Be innovative and creative with regard to identifying solutions to problems and also improving existing systems and processes.
- Ability to provide clear, concise and comprehensive verbal and written reports to all levels.
- A working knowledge and understanding of ISO9001.
- Health, Safety and Environmental experience.
- Worked in a SME Engineering/Manufacturing Environment.
- Worked within a highly regulated industry.
- Experience of working in a multisite environment.
- Working knowledge and experience of LEAN.
You can expect to receive a Competitive Salary, Company Benefits and More. You will be an integral member of the business, with room to progress internally.
Does this role sound interesting to you? If it does, wed love to hear from you. Please click Apply to proceed with this application, or contact Computer Futures (Bristol) directly!
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, colour, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
To find out more about Computer Futures please visit www.computerfutures.com
Computer Futures, a trading division of SThree Partnership LLP is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy Registered office 1st Floor, 75 King William Street, London, EC4N 7BE, United Kingdom Partnership Number OC387148 England and Wales
Posted 50 days ago