Senior Financial Accountant FastGrowth Music Business
£55000 - £65000 per annum + Equity
Senior Financial Accountant FastGrowing Music Business London
Harmonic are proud to be working with one of the worlds most innovative and rapidly growing businesses in the music industry. This truly is an exceptional opportunity to join a global company who have just closed another round of funding for a substantial amount of money.
They already operate in 4 countries and are now embarking on their next phase of growth and are looking to expand into even more markets across the world and continue to acquire new businesses. The Senior Financial Accountant will be working closely alongside the Financial Controller and the Finance Director.
As the Senior Financial Accountant, you will be responsible for the accounting and consolidation of the entities this will include the month end close process. You will also be responsible for ensuring that systems and constantly improved and processes are made more efficient. There will also be some exciting project based work on commercial partnerships.
Your duties will include:
- Responsible for driving the month end close
- Ownership of producing consolidated monthly accounts
- Providing key pieces of analysis
- Oversee the preparation of the General Ledger
- Mentorship of one junior member of staff
- Driving improvements to processes and systems
What we need to see (essential):
- ACCA/ACA/CIMA Qualified
- Experience working in a fastgrowing SME/startup
- Strong communication and organisational skills
What wed like to see (bonus):
- Exposure to international accounting
- Prior experience at a consumerfacing business
- A passion for music!
Salary: £55,000 £65,000
Bonuses: Equity, Music Industry perks
Please forward an uptodate CV in the first instance to be considered for interview . Or likewise ring Ed Naish on#########
Posted 17 days ago