Assistant Manager - 5962
Pitcher & Piano are looking for an experienced Assistant Manager to join the team at York.
We've been in the business for over 30 years and we're pretty proud of everything we've achieved. With 18 bars across the UK we are certain you’ll never see two looking the same, as many of our bars are situated within listed buildings, each one having its own unique character.
Just like our bars, we have teams of brilliant people all with their own unique character who always strive to deliver excellent customer experiences and who are passionate about working for a leading premium brand.
As an Assistant Manager in Pitcher & Piano you will, along with the management team, be responsible for assisting in the day to day management of the business, driving authentic ways of team development, maintaining high and consistent standards and always supporting the business to deliver growth.
Why should you join Pitcher & Piano?
- Competitive annual salary
- Opportunity to join an award winning and exciting brand
- Discounted meals whilst on shift
- Great training and development schemes including funded qualifications.
- Progression opportunities - we actively encourage our employees to progress, offering you opportunities in some of the best towns and cities in the UK
- Company benefits - this includes discounts on food and hotel accommodation, reward and cashback offers, company pension scheme, private healthcare, childcare vouchers and various incentive trips and prizes throughout the year.
- Great working environment - we are proud that our bars are beautifully designed with fantastic equipment providing a fun yet professional environment
What are we looking for?
- Experience in a similar branded venue working as an Assistant Manager or similar management role.
- A passion to delivering the perfect experience
- A genuine passion for craft cocktails
- Be willing to learn, develop and improve own skills, whilst having the ability to progress and engage others
- Always attentive and proactive
- An excellent team player with exceptional communication skills
- Be fun-loving, have a great character and enjoy the culture that our industry offers
We’re all about finding engaged, high performing, and talented people to represent the brand we have built over the past 30 years and we would love to hear from you if you think you have what it takes… apply here.
Posted 18 days ago