Graduate Business Analyst
£27000 - £40000 per annum
Job title: Graduate Business Analyst
Salary: Starting salary of £25,000- £27,000 with OTE of £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- REF: J9515:M4:GJ:GBA:WOK:7
- Sector: IT Services business
A Sunday Times Fast Track 100 company are looking to grow their team with the addition of talented graduates who display great commercial acumen, ambition and drive in order to create new lucrative business relations and profitable deals.
Training is a vital part of being in this team and there is a comprehensive training programme for every graduate. Mentoring is a continued theme throughout your career in this organisation and as you become more competent your responsibilities develop. Opening up opportunities for candidates to grow the client base and develop a team of Analysts to support you in your own delivery of projects.
- Fantastic basic salary of £25,000- £27,000 with OTE of £40,000 (dependent on experience)
- Lucrative bonus/incentive schemes
- Healthcare packages
- International travel incentives (Recently went to Hong Kong)
- Pension contributions
- Fun and friendly work environment that includes a variety of social events
- Fully bespoke training programmes provided by Pareto Law
- Various progression opportunities into Client Director positions
What we're looking for:
- Educated to degree level
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Full UK Driver’s licence
- Adaptable and malleable, willing to learn new skills and challenge yourself when needed
- If you require this job specification or to apply in an alternate format please visit the Pareto website.
Posted 12 days ago