Hawick, Scottish Borders
£13 - £15 per hour
Are you a driven and kind individual? Can you provide the right support for vulnerable individuals? Do you want to work with an awardwinning company with a passion for people?
If this sounds like you, we are currently recruiting for a Support Worker role in the Edinburgh area. If you are local, or youre willing to travel from the surrounding area, apply today!
- Career progression pathway opportunities
- Professional training provided, both online and onsite
- Refer a friend scheme with the opportunity to get up to £300
- Fantastic holidays
- A competitive pay rate
- Working for an Award Winning Company
Your responsibilities will include:
- Caring for vulnerable adults
- Providing high levels of personal onetoone care
- Maintaining and developing residents welfare
- Acting as an inspiration to vulnerable service users
- Educated to SVQ 3 or HNC level, or with the ability to establish competency at this level
- Valid PVG
- Passion for care and support work
- Motivated cando attitude while working on the job
- Be personcentred, caring, passionate and understanding
- High school, college, university
Sounds good? Apply today!
Get in touch on and ask for Lara, or email .
Come join our amazing team!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing.
Posted 22 days ago