Software Support Technician - Dublin | Zoek UK
Software Support Technician
Permanent (Full time)
Software Support Technician
Salary: Competitive DOE
Benefits: Initial training plus opportunity for further learning through on-going training & supported education, Convenient location, close to commute routes, Free Car Parking, on site canteen and restaurant.
Hours: Full time
Our client is the Irish market leader in legal practise management software. They are seeking a Software Support Technician to join thier Support Team based in Sandyford in Dublin. The main function of this role is to ensure that clients enjoy excellent service, with their needs met in a professional & personable way.
The main function of this role is to ensure that clients enjoy excellent service from both Software & Support whilst complying with internal processes and standards. You are required to be flexible in this role & be prepared to undertake such other reasonable duties as you may be assigned from time to time.
While the role is mainly office based(currently working from home), travel within Ireland to client sites may be required on occasion.
· Providing 1st & 2nd level technical support to clients and technical service providers across the suite of products.
· Dealing with customer queries & issues, as well as software installation of products.
· Participating as a valued member of the support team & contribute to the development of the team.
· Taking ownership of support calls as they are assigned, seeing them through to a successful resolution in a timely mannerly.
· Escalation of incidents where appropriate.
· Maintain regular communication with customers, keeping them informed of progress on their issues.
· Liaising with the development team for faults & enhancement requests.
· Using internal systems to keep track of your work.
· Prioritising support incidents based on relevant criteria.
The Ideal Candidate:
· Experience in any of these areas will be beneficial - Customer Support, Software Support, Legal Case Management Software, Microsoft Windows, Outlook & Office, SQL Databases & SQL Server.
· Dealing with customers by phone entails a significant part of the role, so you will be fluent in English with a good professional communication manner.
· Full driving licence & own car would be beneficial.
· Domain knowledge and/or experience with solicitors or legal functions would be beneficial.
· Knowledge of accounting systems would also be desirable.
If you feel you are the ideal candidate APPLY today!
Keywords: Software Developer, Software Development, Software Developing, IT, IT and Internet, Software Engineer, Software Engineer, Software Development, System Design, C .NET, Web Developer, Web Development, IT Support, IT Support Technician, IT Technician, Information Technology, IT, 1st Line, 2nd Line, Technical Support Engineer, Technical Customer Support, Tech Support, Tech Support Services, Customer Support, IT Support, IT, Customer Services, Remote Support, Electronics, Engineering, Software Development, Data Communications.
Posted 20 days ago