ICP Operations Manager
£55000 per annum
Our client are looking for an ICP Operations Manager, based in North London the overall role purpose will be:
Responsible for Management and delivery of ICP works associated with Our client Smart Technologies
installation and Term contracts and co-ordinating teams of both directly employed and subcontract
labour. To ensure that operational and financial targets and deadlines are met and that the works
and services are implemented in accordance with the contract requirements.
To ensure that all work activities are carried out in a safe manner and in adherence to Our client Smart
Technologies accreditation responsibilities and requirements.
Key Accountabilities: Describe the key tasks and responsibilities the job-holder has on an on-going basis.
Responsible for implementation and Maintenance of Site Management Plan
- Understand and be able to meet deadlines for submission of reports required in Site
- Responsible for liaising with relevant QS to implement sub-contract orders before any subcontract
works take place.
Responsible for safe operational activities of direct and sub-contract labour.
Responsible for management of sound commercial practices and procedures
Control of achieving positive cash flow targets
Control of WIP in line with contract targets
- Responsible for commercial and management reports completion to the necessary CVR
- Responsible for the safe running of (allocated) sites and monitor the implementation and
control of safe working procedures.
Responsible for liaising with the client regarding planning of works with onsite teams
Monthly Health & Safety & Environmental inspections
Depot and Site Inductions
- Minimising costs of works through correct programming and utilisation of labour, plant,
materials and subcontractors.
Identify variations to the contract through work records and site measurements.
Providing input into the weekly programme.
- Ensuring that all work is carried out in accordance with the contract plan and procedures,
with risk assessments and method statements.
Organise and present as appropriate operatives Tool Box Talks - at least two per month.
- Monitoring and providing records of all items of work including day works, any additional
works and delays must also be full recorded are kept and submitted to the QS to
- Checking drawings, site instructions works orders and contract documents and report any
Monitor the standard of work of all employees and contractors.
- Where applicable, checking materials delivered to site and reporting all non-conformities of
delivered materials in accordance with Our client Highways non-compliance procedures,
Inspection and Test Plan (QMF-17).
Responsible for the controlling of transport and plant on site.
Ensure that all staff/labour are productive.
Ensure that all staff/labour are treated fairly, motivated, and well managed.
- Responsible for works associated with compliance to company obligations relating to Health
and Safety and Environment and Quality Assurance.
Responsible for development of all Operational staff
Assist with development and growth of Our client Smart Technologies Business.
- To ensure safe working practices, as outlined in Specific Method Statements and Risk
Assessments, are adhered to, both personally and by others
Interfaces: Definition of the mutual expectations between roles that are interdependent and have points of
interface. Think of the key processes in which this role is involved and the interfaces within this.
Internal Contacts External Contacts
All site personnel Sub-contractors
Visiting Managers and Directors Material suppliers
Required Qualifications / Expertise:
Understanding of cost and value
Understanding of programming
Relevant Fibre and Telecoms training to current standards
Understanding of our client’s Technologies Accreditation responsibilities
- Management techniques
In return our client offer excellent salary and benefits packages
Posted 39 days ago