Admissions & Communications Officer
Greenwich, London, UK
£20000 - £22000 per annum
Maternity cover required for an Admissions & Communications Officer located just south of Greenwich!
We are looking for someone with exceptional Communication, interpersonal and Organisational skills to work within the education sector for a 5 month Maternity cover working 4 days per week (term-time only). Days worked during the week are flexible. The working hours are 9am - 5pm.
As the Admissions & Communications officer you will be responsible for providing admissions support with administration, logistical management and the communications process for prospective parents. You will assist with Marketing Communications including;
- New prospectus planning
- Open day and event display materials and department brochures
You will also be required to support the smooth delivery of digital activity by managing online content and social media activities including;
- Uploading content to the website daily
- Ensuring accurate and timely email communications reach parents via their portal
- Auditing printed materials and checking stock levels
There are two direct reports into the Admissions Manager and Communications Manager.
A bit about you
Our client is looking for someone with the following Attributes;
- Proven organisational skills gained in a busy environment
- Experience of working in a busy administrative environment dealing with customers face to face and by phone
- High standard of written English, grammar and numeracy educated to A-Level or equivalent
- Highly presentable and willing to attend Open Days and other events outside normal school hours
- Appreciation of effective customer care
The following would be desirable but not essential;
- Some knowledge of managing content for web (CMS) and social media.
- Ability to write basic marketing copy
- Experience working in an education, sale and marketing or events environment
- Current, full, clean driving license.
PLEASE NOTE ALL APPLICATIONS WILL BE SUBJECT TO A DBS CHECK AND 2 PREVIOUS EMPLOYER REFERENCES.
Posted 19 days ago