Field Care Supervisor
Brentwood, Essex, England
£20k - 21k per year
ENS Recruitment is working with a local domiciliary care provider and we are now assisting with the recruitment of a Domiciliary Care Supervisor.
My client has been growing over the past few years and this is an excellent opportunity for a Supervisor to join them.
Offering full-time hours, the role is mainly office based, therefore, hours will be 09:00 - 17:00 Monday to Friday with occasional evening or weekend covers and on call.
- Full UK Driving License and access to own vehicle
- Previous experience as a Team Leader/Supervisor/Senior in a domiciliary setting with hands-on experience
- Level 3 qualification in Health and Social Care (or equivalent) - this is desirable, but not essential as training and qualification will be provided
- Willingness to work weekends or evenings in cases of emergency, enhancements and mileage will be paid in these occasions and provide care in the community
- Willingness to participate in on-call service on a rota basis
For further information on the role please contact Csenge at ENS Recruitment.
Posted 37 days ago