Birmingham, West Midlands
£9 - £11 per hour
- Location: Birmingham
- Salary: Negotiable
- Start date: ASAP
- Contract: Temporary/Ongoing/Permanent
Academics are an established education agency that is looking to recruit an experienced caretaker to work in a school in Birmingham.
You must have previous experience working within a school environment, or in a similar position in a different sector as a caretaker or handyman. It is preferred that you have experience being a key holder, liaising with letting agents, dealing with alarm systems and have general DIY maintenance skills.
Some of the duties that will be required are as follows:
- * Carrying out security procedures for school buildings and grounds.
- * Opening and closing of school premises, including gates, doors, windows, fire exits, etc, for the purpose of school use, lettings, out of school hours functions, maintenance and emergency services.
- * Regularly checking the proper operation and function of alarms and fire equipment and ensuring emergency exits are not obstructed
- * Liaising with the emergency services including calling out as required.
- * Reporting acts of theft or vandalism
- * General maintenance duties around the school including litter picking
*Great referral scheme recommend a friend and earn *£125 in vouchers
- This position is subject to an Enhanced DBS Disclosure, Overseas Police Clearances (if applicable) and professional reference checks.
- You must have the legal right to work in the UK
If you are willing to go the extra mile, then we would welcome your application. Interviews for this role are taking place as soon as possible.
Please send your CV to**######### **or call#########
Posted 47 days ago