Area Accounts Manager
Dartford, Kent, England
£40k - 50k per year + + Benefits
- This is a great opportunity to join a recognised company who are market leaders within the Facades industry selling as an Area Accounts Manager.
- Our Client has a long standing heritage of excellence and an established strong track record in the market sector. Leading provider of a range of innovative aluminium solutions for Curtain Walling and Façades , Doors , Windows and Specialist Applications .
- Our Client focuses on the need of its customers, and is well placed to provide advice & support on products.
- Professional, forward looking business that provides new Area Accounts Manager with excellent induction and training provided, and the opportunity to drive the business forward.
The Role: Area Accounts Manager
- As an Area Accounts Manager, you will promote and raise awareness, generate sales and grow the area through Fabricators.
- Selling the companies products, providing advice where needed to ensure the already excellent customer service levels are continued and built upon.
- The Area Accounts Manager will continue to raise the companies profile, build and maintain effective relations, manage the sales process, to achieve sales targets.
- You will work closely with the specification team, so and understanding of the process would be advantages.
- With constant investment in staff development, the Area Accounts Manager will have continuous training opportunities presented to them and a huge opportunity to make an impact on this company and be rewarded.
- As an Area Accounts Manager you will be selling aluminium solutions for Curtain Walling and Façades , Doors , Windows and Specialist Applications .
The Ideal Person:
- Our client is looking for someone who is result driven with a proven record, professional, vibrant, self motivated and a desire to succeed.
- Must have Industry knowledge selling to Fabricators.
- Focused and dedicated to delivering the potential growth and existing relationships of this area.
- Disciplined in managing own area, dynamic, target driven, Managing their diary, Building and sustaining relationships.
- Will want to join a market leading company.
- Driving licence.
Consultant: Sarah Dimmock
Candidates must be eligible to work and live in the UK
About On Target
At On Target, we specialise in sales, technical and commercial jobs in the Engineering, Construction, Building Services, Medical & Scientific, and Commercial & Industrial Solutions sectors, enabling our consultants to become experts in their market sector. We place all levels of personnel, up to Director across the UK and internationally
Posted 43 days ago