£10.50 to £12.00 umbrella per hour
Your World Healthcare is a leading specialist healthcare recruitment agency, placing a range of healthcare professionals including Non-Clinical and Clinical positions.
**etting Assistant / Greater Manchester
Job Type: Temporary
Duration of temporary role:5 months maybe longer (covering sickness)
Pay Rate:£10.50 to £12.00 umbrella per hour
Working days and hours: Monday to Friday working 9am to 5pm
Overall Purpose:To support the delivery of front line, customer focused void allocation and lettings services, including responding to routine customer service requests.
- Support the provision of prompt and effective void allocation and lettings services, including dealing with face to face and other customer enquiries, ensuring services provided in accordance with agreed standards, policies and procedures.
- Support Lettings Officers to work with colleagues, contractors and external agencies to ensure homes are promptly let and new residents signed up, welcomed and inducted into their new home.
- Ensure all allocated VAL tasks are completed in accordance with agreed policies, procedures, timescales and standard.
- Use agreed processes and systems to record information and data to enable accurate and timely reporting for business planning and performance management.
- Agreed priorities and performance targets are understood and achieved.
- Agreed processes are carried out accurately, effectively and within agreed timescales.
- Improving services are recognised by customers and reflected in year on year increases in local satisfaction levels.
- Teams work collaboratively to deliver reliable, consistent and high-quality services.
- Achieve agreed personal, team and corporate objectives, including providing support for fellow team members and other colleagues
- Proven experience of providing excellent customer services
- Experience of administrative systems and procedures
- Proven ability to work methodically, follow agreed procedures and accurately record data and information.
- Proven ability to provide accurate and clear responses to routine customer enquiries - in writing, face to face or by telephone.
- Good oral and written communications.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Office.
- Proven experience of providing excellent customer services within a Letting and Housing sector
- Experience of administrative systems and procedures within the Housing and Letting Sector
- Understanding context of social housing
- Void allocation and lettings services knowledge and admin experience within this
We are an equal opportunities employer
To discuss this opportunity in more detail, contact the Non-Clinical Recruitment team at Your World Healthcare on#########
Posted 10 days ago