£20000 - £27000 per annum + + Benefits
Graduate Engineer Aberdeen ££Negotiable DOE
My client a leading MEICA company have an opening for a Graduate Engineer to join their expanding operations on permanent basis.
You will be working as part of a multidisciplinary team providing support to the Project Team on water/waste water related projects throughout the North East of Scotland, this position would suit a mechanical or electrical graduate with experience within water, wastewater and process related industries.
- Must be computer literate;
- Hold a Mechanical/Electrical qualification HNC or similar
- Must have a valid driving licence
Tasks will generally include:
Full training provided:
- Managing/delivering projects from initial enquiry to handover.
- Project planning. (Experience in using MS Project)
- Project cost control.
- Assisting in producing estimates.
- Working as part of a team.
- Liaison with design & manufacturing teams.
- Produce Construction Plans inc Method Statements & Risk Assessments.
- Complying with the companies Quality Management System.
- Complying with the companies H&S Procedures.
- Carry out site surveys.
- Attend technical reviews and HAZOP/HAZCON/HAZCOM meetings as required.
- Direct reporting to the Project Manager.
Role will be based in Portlethen, Aberdeen however some work from site from time to time will be required.
START DATE: ASAP
DURATION: Permanent or Temporary to Permanent contract
Posted 7 days ago