PE Graduate Learning Mentor - Longsight | Zoek UK
PE Graduate Learning Mentor
Longsight, Greater Manchester, England
Up to £65 per day
Temporary (Full time)
Graduate Learning Mentor
September 2020 Start Date
Are you an ambitious graduate, looking for paid work which will supplement your application to a Primary QTS course for September 2021? Are you unsure whether a career in education is for you? Are you a graduate who already enjoys working with children, who is looking for more formal experience?
We can help you. Our dedicated education team have over thirty years' experience of matching graduates to schools, for assignments ranging in length from a single day, to a full academic year.
And we would love to hear from you - times are different and challenging at the moment, but your support will be invaluable to children when they start to settle back into school.
We are specifically working with a primary school based in Longsight, Manchestert, who are looking to secure the services of a lively, passionate graduate. You will be responsible for the coaching and mentoring of children in a primary school setting. If you have patience, a great sense of humour, and are dedicated on improving the lives of children, these opportunities are for you. You will formulate a superb understanding of the primary curriculum at KS1 & KS2 level. You will only be working with small numbers of students at any one time, so you can really concentrate on the delivery of high-quality learning.
- Location - Longsight, Cantral Manchester
- Position - Graduate Learning Mentor
- Type of work - Teaching Support
- Start date - September 2020
- Duration / Likely Duration - Temp to perm
- End date (if applicable) - Temp to perm
- Contract type - Temp to Perm
- Full time/part time - Full time
- Minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate £65 per day
- Hours - 8:30 am - 3:45pm
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Degree educated with a good classification
- Team Teach - Advantageous but not essential
- Previous experience working of working with young people (which we can reference)
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional child related references
If you would like to be considered for this role, please apply with a copy of your up to date CV. Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
- Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
- In-house Training and Development Team
Posted 40 days ago