Senior Quantity Surveyor
£50000 - £55000 per annum + package
My client is a regional affordable housebuilder with sites nationwide. Specialising in 2 4 bed homes; our client currently has a requirement in Mansfield for a site and office based Senior Quantity Surveyor to look after 34 developments at any one time. The sites you will be working on will be regional around South Yorkshire and Nottinghamshire.
- As a Senior Quantity Surveyor, you will report to the Commercial Manager who will outline each site to you. You will be responsible for:
- Budget Forecasting
- Pre & post tender
- Monthly valuations
- Undertake Material & Plant reconciliations weekly.
- Administration of Drawing Revisions & Site Records.
- Adhere to Management Plan.
- Support the production of monthly CVR.
- Understanding of cash management.
- Form Relationships with Subcontractors.
- Understand other site job functions.
- Communication with Site Team.
- Promote Company Image.
- Ensure that the supply chain is paid in accordance with the contract.
- Form relationship with the supply chain.
- This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Senior Quantity Surveyor with a proven track record of working on multiple projects in the housebuilding sector; preferably within new build social housebuilding
- You must have a full driving licence, as travel will be required to sites.
- The salary on offer is up to £55k + package.
- If you are interested in this vacancy and would like to apply, please send your CV to Jessica or Ryan at Bromak using the contact details provided. Alternatively, if this role is not for you, but you know someone who may be suited, please pass my details over, as we have a referral scheme in place paying up to £250! Ts & Cs apply, visit www.bromak.com for more details.
Posted 46 days ago