£10.00 - £12.00 per hour
Academics are currently supporting a School based in the SouthEast London area recruit for a Temporary Reception Administrator. The school has consistently been well managed by a strong leadership team, has outstanding management and a culture of wisdom, care and trust throughout the school.
Please only apply to this position if you have an in date Enhanced DBS.
Main duties and Responsibilities:
- Knowledge of SIMS and Attendance is essential
- Updating the CRM system on a daily basis
- To answer the telephone in line with school expectation, record and pass on the messages quickly and effectively
- To open, sort and redistribute mail including the unpacking, checking and distributing any deliveries to the school
- To provide general receptionist support to the school as required such as wordprocessing, photocopying of any documents that need distributing to others reports,individual education plans and general.
- School publications
- Greet and welcome guests in a professional manner
- Any other ad hoc duties as required
- Strong and effective verbal,written and interpersonal communication skills
- Reception experience
- Exceptional time management
- Possess strong leadership skills
- Knowledge of Microsoft office applications
Please note due to the high volume of response Academics receive; only successful candidates will be contacted.
Posted 44 days ago