Up to £45000 per annum
Permanent (Full time)
- £40,000 to £45,000
- Monday to Friday 09:00 17:30
Our client is a finance broker who focuses on providing the highest standard of service and on achieving good customer outcomes. They invest heavily in the training and development of their employees and offer a friendly and approachable working environment.
Job & Person Description:
The requirement is for an application developer to join the inhouse development team to assist with the development of business systems in support of the companys overall plans for growth. They have a mixture of in house and 3rd party integrated systems which improve business performance and efficiency via the utilisation of technology.
Responsibilities of the role
Working as part of the IT development team covering the developing of new solutions and working on improvements of our internal webbased .net solutions, various MS SQL database integration and consolidation projects.
Enhancing our integration with our core finance system, collections platform and other 3rd party solutions
Supporting and modifying existing .net and SQL based business solutions integrated with external agencies for customer identity verification and credit checking etc.
Assist in producing technical specifications with the business analysts and end user community to understand solutions based on their requirements.
Provide software technical assistance to other departments and other team members
Report on performance against timescales, specifications and quality requirements.
Identify any deviations from the agreed plans and carry out corrective actions.
Qualifications, Skills & Experience required for this role:
* Experience in commercial software development
* Angular 4+, Asp.net, MVC and Web Forms
* .Net Framework
* WCF Web services
* Visual Studio 20102019
* MS SQL Server 2008R2 2017
* Experience working with source control preferably AzureDevOps
* Experience of Object Oriented Design and implementation.
* Solid serverside development using C (not just GUIs or Web)
* Microsoft Certification for C
* EID &esign experience
* Exposure to Continuous Integration and Release management
* Commercial experience in Agile environment/ practices
* Support and maintenance experience on production systems
* Experience of developing performance critical transaction processing applications
* Experience with Workflow/document management solutions development
* Experience with finance solutions
* Experience with Test Driven Development
* Knowledge of design patterns including, but not limited to, DI/IoC
Please note that as our client is involved in the Finance Industry they will carry out both Financial Checks and Criminal Record Bureau Checks as part of the recruitment process for all roles.
Posted 65 days ago