M&E Engineer Static
£36000 - £40000 per annum + Pension & Overtime opportunities
**M&E to £40,000 P/A
Location of work:London
An M&E Engineer is required for our client, a market leading building services specialist. This role will involve work on a number of prestigious longterm maintenance contracts in London.
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications
- Hydraulic systems for heating/hot/cold and boosted, to include knowledge and understanding of measuring/achieving flow rates and all ancillary components.
- Pumping systems and invertor driven pumps maintenance and set up.
- Pipework systems to include balancing, commissioning, flow control and general valves
- Pressure vessels and pressurisation units installation and maintenance
- HIU systems and distribution to include HIU service and maintenance
- Pressure testing
- Primary, secondary, tertiary fault finding of issues and provision of accurate reporting and recommendations
- Understanding heat losses methods to improve with accurate reporting and recommendations
- Ability to undertake system drain downs and refills effectively (whole building)
- Ability to change pumps, valves, valve components (directional and modulating), plates exchangers to include servicing and inspection.
- Working within Energy Centres, Large centralised plant rooms, building distribution systems.
- Electrical skills/qualifications 18th edition
Up to £40,000 P/A basic salary
Pension & paid holiday
Our client has excellent staff retention rate and opportunity to develop your career, all work is undertaken in high end facilities within the City of London.
To apply for this position, please contact Abi Macnamara at Penguin Recruitment
Posted 14 days ago