Compliance Manager Nursing & Care Homes
Birmingham, West Midlands
£39000 - £42000 per annum
Compliance Manager**Nursing and Residential Care Homes Elderly Care
up to £42,000**
Eclypse Recruitment are currently recruiting for a compliance manager for a group of nursing and residential care homes in the Midlands area. This client have nursing and residential care homes throughout the whole of the UK but they are seeking a candidate based in Midlands who has lots of experience in nursing homes, residential care homes, audits, compliance and someone who is happy to travel across the West and East of Midlands.
You must have a strong background in:
- CQC inspections OR mock inspections
- Carrying out inspections and audits on nursing homes and care homes
- Creating Action Plans based on reports
- Experience either as a home manager / regional manager or CQC inspector
- Must have a very strong elderly care home background working in large care homes
This is a regional role and you will be carrying out Audits on a weekly and daily basis to ensure homes are compliant. You will be working with home managers to improve services and will take a quality approach to compliance. You will work days on a 37.5 hour contract and you will travel around the area visiting different care homes in midlands.
The client can pay up to £42,000 + a car allowance for this role.
Please send your CV if you are interested.
Posted 38 days ago