Success Manager/Client Relationship Manager (Field based)
£40000.00 - £50000.00 per annum
Customer Success Manager/Client Relationship Manager (Field based)
Report to: Director of Client Relations
Location: Sussex and Kent Region
Salary: £40,000 plus car allowance and annual bonus (up to £10k)
We are Citation. We are far from your average service provider as our colleagues bring their great personalities to work, not just their policies! (If you dont know who we are, google us. Were one of the top 100 companies in the UK to work for with an industryleading client retention rate and thousands of very happy customers Our 5* Trustpilot and Glassdoor reviews speak for themselves!)
We are really proud of our leading engagement and retention rates, it is what has enabled our doubledigit growth every year for the last 6 years and it is core to our business strategy. As we scale for further growth across the group, we want our already amazing client relations team to be even better.
Thats where you come in.
We are looking for an experienced and passionate fieldbased Customer Success/Relationship Manager who will partner with and ensure the longterm retention of our clients.
You will be responsible for meeting with key business executives and stakeholders to develop longterm relationships with your portfolio of assigned clients. You will liaise between clients and crossfunctional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs.
* Operate as the lead point of contact for any and all matters specific to your clients
* Build and maintain strong, longlasting client relationships
* Develop a trusted advisor relationship with key client stakeholders and executive sponsors
* Ensure the timely and successful delivery of our solutions according to client needs and objectives
* Communicate clearly the progress of monthly/quarterly initiatives to internal and external stakeholders
* Forecast and track key account metrics
* Identify and grow opportunities within territory and collaborate with internal teams to ensure growth / retention attainment
* Assist with high severity requests or issue escalations as needed
* Consistently deliver plus 1% to enhance client experience and subsequent NPS ratings
The ideal candidate for our role will demonstrate the following attributes:
* Proven fieldbased account management or other relevant experience in a volumebased SME environment
* Dynamic and energetic with a passion for delighting customers
* Flexible and adaptable to meet the needs of many different types of audiences
* Wellpresented, confident and articulate
* A person that demands respect and attention where required without offense
* A dynamic and confident networker and negotiator
* Able to work collaboratively within a team environment, whilst driving specific objectives individually
* Structured, organized and meticulous
* Good administration skills Outlook/Excel/CRM
* Reliable at all levels, always delivering on their promises
* Someone who make senses out of complexity and acts quickly
* Passionate about technology
* Attention to detail with a passion for delivering an exceptional level of service
* Track record of meeting and exceeding targets/KPIs
Weve always believed in hiring the most awesome people and treating them right. Weve tripled in the size of the past few years and plan to do it again with your help. Were a great bunch of people to work with because we care so much about our colleagues and culture. Were not interested in hierarchy or politics, just getting things done and enabling people to be their brilliant selves.
Think youd fit in? Apply now.
Posted 16 days ago