Staff Software Engineer – vADC and WAF Team
Pulse Secure is a fantastic place to work, built on a foundation of exceptional people who are focused on learning, collective growth and making their customers successful.
Pulse Secure provides easy, comprehensive software-driven Secure Access solutions that provide visibility and seamless, protected connectivity between users, devices, things and services. Our suites uniquely integrate cloud, mobile, application and network access to enable hybrid IT in a Zero Trust world. Today, more than 80% of the Fortune 500 and over 20,000 enterprises (and 18M end-points) and service providers across every vertical entrust Pulse Secure to empower their mobile workforce to securely access applications and information in the data center and cloud while ensuring business compliance.
What we do
- Empower users to seamlessly and securely connect from any place in the world that offers air, water and… Internet!
- Equip organizations with the right tools to configure access, manage and enforce compliance with a holistic view on network, users and usage.
- Empower organizations to continue to breathe easy, now with an added sense of invincibility.
- Work hard so that you can focus on the things you want to!
- Be a major contributor to development of Pulse Secure’s vADC portfolio
- Design, development, testing and debugging of software.
- Encourage and mentor other members of technical staff.
- Maintain technical excellence in software design.
- Review designs and provide feedback on architecture and overall design to other team members.
- Investigate and respond to support escalations, including the development and issuing of patches to resolve issues.
- Conduct research and design and prototype new features and products.
- Other activities as required by the business.
- Degree in Computer Science or similar discipline
- Experience of designing, developing, testing, and debugging and document software in a commercial environment
- Experience of C++ and Perl.
- Experience with Web Application Firewalls or similar technologies.
- Experience of GUI development with React.js
- Experience with developing software in a UNIX environment
- Experience with writing and maintaining automated software tests
- A good understanding of networking and common network protocols as HTTP, TCP and UDP
- Understanding of security principles and how they affect network applications
- Understanding and use of virtualization and cloud technologies
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- An attitude of quality, diligence and thoroughness is essential
Posted 8 days ago