Senior Business Development Manager
Melbourne, Derbyshire, England
We are seeking a hardworking, consultative and driven Senior Business Development Manager. The ability to develop and foster long term relationships, by establishing yourself as a ‘trusted advisor’ to customers will be key. Your understanding of market drivers and business issues will enable you to best support the sales team. In addition, you’ll deliver sales enablement education to the sales team.
This role specialises within our Fit2Work and eRecruitproducts.
So, what will impress us for the Senior Business Development Manager role?
- 5+ years successful/proven BDM capabilities
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Consultative solution sales-based approach
What would really impress us in addition to the above:
- Have an established network of HR Contacts
- Sales pipeline management experience using Salesforce
- Professional Sales Training (e.g. Miller Heiman etc.)
What's in it for you?
Other than offering a very competitive BDM salary, here are just a few of the other benefits we offer:
- Work/life balance, employees consistently rate this category as 'five stars'
- Curated learning opportunities available through Equifax's online training portal. We will also fully support further educational opportunities on a case by case basis
- Income Protection Insurance, benefit payment for up to 75% of salary up to two years
- Structured onboarding/induction training for new employees
- You are eligible for a paid day off for your birthday, paid floating day and a paid volunteer day
- Final Friday of every month we facilitate a company wide gathering/celebration (drinks/canapes)
- Stunning offices in central locations
- Corporate Healthcare Plans & Gym memberships
- Discounted purchase plans on Dell products
- Multiple local and international career opportunities given our 10,000+ employees in 24 countries
- A number of recognition programs
- Referral reward - successfully refer a new employee and receive between $1,500-$6,000
- Employee Assistance Program - Free counselling services
- Novated lease options available
Finally, a little bit about us:
Founded over 100 years ago, Equifax employs 10,000+ employees across 24 countries and is regarded as a global leader within information solutions. Equifax uses data, analytics and technology to provide first-class products for its customers. One billion consumers and over ninety million business customers worldwide rely on Equifax to organise, assimilate and analyse data.
Equifax is also recognised as one of the three largest credit agencies in the world. Equifax has grown from a consumer credit company into a leading provider of insights that helps its customers make more informed decisions.
Put simply, Equifax helps to power the financial future of individuals and organisations around the world.
Why you might love working as a Senior Business Development Manager at in the Location: AUS-Melbourne
Function: Function - Sales
Schedule: Full time
Posted 20 days ago