£35000 - £40000 per annum + bonus + benefits
£35,000 £40,000 + benefits
This is a fantastic opportunity with a digital analytics company as a PPC Consultant. Essentially, you will be accountable for advising clients on how to optimise their paid search and digital strategies. If you have a good understanding of the Paid Search landscape but are tired of the day to day campaign implementation and would like to utilise such knowledge to generate a commercial difference, this is the opportunity for you.
As a growing digital analytics agency, this organisation specialises in assisting their clients to gain the best insights from their data to increase marketing and advertising performance. In addition, their presence an international scale provides the opportunity for the successful candidate to have a oneweek crash course in Paris; to obtain hands on exposure to Adtech and Martech from industry experts.
As a PPC Consultant you will be responsible for conversing with clients to establish what methods they currently use and decipher the problem. From this, the successful candidate will provide the relevant strategy and any advice the client may need. The technological solutions are built in Paris, but you will be required to report on the solutions effectiveness and troubleshoot any issues.
- Propose digital solutions to clients based on their requirements primarily focused on Paid Search but is not limited to their other channels (namely programmatic, web analytics, UX or attribution).
- Track user journey through Google Analytics to monitor campaign performance and troubleshoot any issues.
- Present insights through visualisation tools such as PowerBi or Tableau.
YOUR SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE:
The successful PPC Consultant will be:
- Educated to a degree level from a Russell Group University.
- Hands on experience developing and implementing paid search strategy through Google and Bing ads.
- An understanding of web analytics tools such as GMP. Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics or Google Tag and data visualisation tools.
- Prior clientfacing experience is essential.
- Motivated to develop their skillset and become a digital expert.
- £35,000 £40,000 plus benefits.
- Full training provided in Paris.
- Have exposure to multiple verticals of the Digital space.
- Work for a reputable and growing agency.
HOW TO APPLY
Please register your interest by sending your CV to Francesca Harris via the Apply link on this page.
N.B. This client does not sponsor.
Posted 30 days ago